■Scope of role
The account person is responsible for the day-to-day management of global brand company, working on brand marketing communication as a brand agency such as Brand Communication Strategy, Brand ads film/TVC, social management, digital comms and other activations.
The Account person plays an important role in attaining the following:
1. Build a strong relationship with the client brand team, marketing directors/project managers and all key stakeholders to deliver solutions for their business and branding opportunities.
2. Quality control and project management of all creative work that assigned to the agency.
3. Manage strategy and creative development process
■Key aspects of the role
1. Management and development of day to day and key client relationships
2. Partnering and managing teams to develop the brand strategies for the brand and produce creative assets, plus exploring opportunities for other scopes.
3. Quality control and improvement of the output of the group in the creation of brand strategy and creative output that reflects local consumer insights.
4. Understanding the recommendations are grounded in consumer insights and that these insights should lead to communications recommendations, not just traditional media plans.
1. Ability to work through strategy perspective based on global account method.
2. Ability of leading and overseeing several projects at one time.
3. Ability to provide a holistic point of view across all media touchpoints.
4. Ability to manage tight timelines, but also to be able to know when to push back if requests are simply not achievable
5. Be confident to present at large meetings/conferences in an articulate and clear manner.
6. Effective ownership of the relationships with day to day and senior clients and other agencies.
7. Effective management of creative & strategy team.
8. Business poise and earns confidence of external and internal stakeholders.
9. Good English proficiency, written, verbal, and comprehension
10. Creative minded.
1. Client relationship management
・ Day to day account management leadership of the global accounts.
・ Be regarded as the Account Director or Supervisor for all of the brand marketing activities including strategy/creative/media requirements. .
2. Strategic creative development
・ Involvement in development of insights & creative communications solutions.
・ Basic knowledge of qualitative and quantitative research to manage the process of the brand proposition, creative development, post-campaign tracking study, U&A study
・ Contribution and leadership of planning workshops & ideas generation sessions.
3. Account and Project leadership and management
・ Lead the implementational strategy and creative development process.
・ Day to day management of all partners/vendors to ensure the brief is delivered within appropriate criteria (budget, timeline).
・ Motivate Account team to create innovative and accurate plans based on agreed strategic direction.
・ Supervision of the collation of competitive data in agreed formats required.
・ University degree, 5+ years of marketing industry experience, creative development and project management, team management.
・ Good understanding of creative production fundamentals and strategic planning skills, knowledge of media platforms.
・ Strong client-facing communication and presentation skills
・ Passionate, with strong opinions about communications
・ An instinctive desire to exceed expectations (client and management) and deliver innovative strategies.
・ Ability to build strong relationships with colleagues, clients, network partners and external agencies.
・ Can demonstrate strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
・ Ability to multi-task, change priorities quickly and work effectively under pressure.
・ Ability to work with and integrate cultural diversity.