Software Engineers (for Backend Development)
Software Engineers (for Backend Development) …もっと見る
About beBit and USERGRAM
beBit is a User Experience and User Centric Design services company. Our corporate philosophy is “Contributing to society by delivering an easy in use service and product for our customers, through analyzing users’ behavior”.
We would like you to be part of our product development team responsible for our flagship SaaS product USERGRAM, which analyzes individual user behavior and is used to create business plans and marketing strategies. We are constantly optimizing and improving it and evolving it, and making it effortless to use and understand for an independent individual.
Currently, more than 130 corporations use USERGRAM to analyze the behavior from a user base of over a billion people. These numbers are rapidly rising. By focusing on the User Interface and User Experience, we make the usage of USERGRAM and the analysis of users feel intuitive.
Because of USERGRAM’s growth, the complexity surrounding scaling it is a constant challenge. The backend processing of all the user behavior data, consisting of hundreds of millions of user sessions annually, imposes a significant challenge with respect to the design of its data structures, architecture, and domain logic. …もっと見る
You should have:
● Java (J2SE/J2EE) three-tier / SOA / microservice enterprise development experience
● Public cloud development and operation experience using Docker and Kubernetes
● Basic Japanese skills (equivalent to JLPT N5) and a willingness to learn, improve and work in a multilingual but predominantly Japanese environment.
It would be nice if you have:
● Experience with Cassandra database construction and operation
● Experience building and operating data pipelines (Kafka etc.)
● Experience with CI / CD process construction and operation (CircleCI)
● Business-level English (listening, speaking, reading and writing)
We are looking for one who can:
● Have not only have technical skills, but can relate to our vision for USERGRAM
● Discover product issues from themselves and propose improvement measures
● Have an interest in the design of the whole service and its issues, including the development status of other teams
● Communicate with team members and is willing to enthusiastically share knowledge about services and technologies
● Regularly and positively eliminate technical debts and make small improvements
Our 2020 Technology Stack
● Communication: Slack / G Suite / Zoom / JIRA / esa / Confluence
● CI/CD: GitHub / CircleCI
● Back End: Django
● Front End: Vue.js / TypeScript
● DB: Cassandra / MySQL(RDS) / Redis(ElastiCache) / Presto(Athena) / Kafka
● Cloud: AWS / GAE / Docker / Kubernetes(EKS) / Terraform / Grafana /
● SRE: PagerDuty / DataDog / Zabbix / Munin / CloudWatch
● Personal Computer: MacBook Pro …もっと見る
ask details …もっと見る
東京都千代田区大手町2-2-1 新大手町ビル10階 …もっと見る